Monday, February 16, 2009

A Light-Hearted Day for Valentine's!

Despite the irony, I do thank God everyday for the caring and compassionate man who is my husband.
He is such a romantic at heart and despite not having a role model growing up who demonstrated how to woo and romance a wife, he has continuously succeeded at coming up with creative ways to show his love for me!
This Valentine's day I awoke to see a beautiful Pandora bracelet on my wrist. It was still early but he couldn't contain his excitement any longer and was eager for me to begin my scavenger hunt for the rest of the charms that were to go on the bracelet. I felt the same excitement and anticipation that a young child would on Christmas day!
The most special charms were the last 5 which represented his love for me, and symbols for our two beautiful children.

He is such a sweetheart and I feel so unworthy of such a blessing at times!

I hope everyone had a special day with that special someone this past Valentine's, and I hope that I can do small things every day to make him feel special the way he does for me.

If there is one downside to this story, its that I am now addicted to collecting charms for my bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment